Outsourcing your bookkeeping to MBS frees you to focus on what you do best — marketing and growing your business. MBS uses state-of-the-art QuickBooks® software to record transactions, analyze trends and track progress toward your goals. And you’ll gain peace of mind, knowing your books are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Benefits of MBS full-service bookkeeping:
- Save time and energy
- Avoid tax season hassles
- Increase efficiency and profitability
- Manage cash flow
- Stay on top of payables and receivables
- Partner with your CPA to reach your strategic goals
What your MBS bookkeeper can do:
- Post all financial transactions
- Prepare statements
- Analyze trends and generate customized reports
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Create a secure backup of your financial data
- Compile financial packages for your CPA
Prefer to keep your own books? MBS offers short-term bookkeeping services and periodic reviews.
Hassle-Free Setup of Your QuickBooks® Accounting Software
Are your files stuffed with unrecorded receipts from business purchases? Or has your account grown too complicated to track in an Excel spreadsheet? If so, QuickBooks accounting software can help you take charge, get organized and understand of your company’s financial picture.
MBS takes the guesswork out of QuickBooks setup. We can personalize QuickBooks to meet your needs and configure it to track and report your target data. If needed, we enter your past transactions or create your first set of books. Finally, we provide the training you need to use your new software with confidence.
During QuickBooks setup, MBS can:
- Personalize QuickBooks features and reporting to meet your company’s needs
- Help you determine your start date
- Import past transaction data
- Link QuickBooks to online services
- Create a personalized chart of accounts
- Set up your inventory
- Enter payroll information
- Calculate your opening balance
- Follow up to tweak settings and preferences
Planning to keep the books yourself after setup? MBS offers hands-on QuickBooks training.
Periodic Review, Updating and Reconciliation of Your QuickBooks® Accounts
It happens. Life gets hectic personally and professionally; before you know it, you’ve fallen behind on your bookkeeping. Or maybe your account balances aren’t reconciling with your statements.
Any business that keeps its own books can benefit from periodic review by an independent bookkeeper. MBS checks your QuickBooks to ensure your accounts are properly reconciled. If there are discrepancies, MBS tracks them to the source and corrects them or makes adjusting entries as needed. We also help you avoid common bookkeeping mistakes and pinpoint issues to discuss with your CPA.
Having reconciled, up-to-date financial records at tax time will help your tax preparer compile your return quickly and accurately, which may help you defend against an audit.
A periodic review is also a good idea before you consider any large financial transaction or an application for a business loan or line of credit. Having your books in order may speed up the process and may help you obtain more favorable loan terms.
During a periodic review, MBS can:
- Review QuickBooks for completeness and accuracy
- Reconcile QuickBooks accounts with statements
- Investigate and correct discrepancies
- Identify common bookkeeping mistakes
- Raise points to discuss with your CPA
Losing your in-house bookkeeper? MBS offers short-term bookkeeping services.
QuickBooks and QuickBooks ProAdvisor are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc., used with permission.